During the whole tour, Chris tried to make Darren to crack up, but in the last show in Dublin, Darren tells Chris to get up and come next to him and he suddently kisses him on the lips (as we all know). So Darren is definitely the winner of this little “war”.
But let’s appreciate Chris’s genius:
1. «I like Irish boys.»
- Kurt/Chris: «I got it from Santana, she can find anything suggestive.»
- Blaine/Darren: *Laughing Out Loud*
(Klaine Skit Dublin July 3rd Matinee Show - video)
Let’s point out the fact Darren is of Irish ancestry of his father’s side.
2. «Wood Nymph.»
- Kurt: Blaine, did you know that I am Irish? What is your heritage Blaine? What are you? What are you? What are you?
- Blaine: Oh, I think on my best days I wanna be Irish. Why do you ask?
- Kurt: Because I am 80% Irish, 10% German, and 10% Wood Nymph.
- Blaine: Yes, I would agree with that.
(Klaine Skit from the 8pm show on thet 2nd July 2011, in the O2, Dublin, Ireland. video)
Q: “Darren said that you remind him of a ‘really playful wood nymph‘. Is there a magical creature, or something similar, that best describes Darren from your point of view?”
Chris: I’d say he’s much more of a wood nymph than I am. I’m a total snow nymph. (interview)
- Kurt: So Blaine, we are in Washington D.C. !!! Do you know what DC stands for, Blaine?
- Blaine: No, I can’t imagine.
- Kurt: Do you know what DC stands for?
- Blaine: No, that sounds like such a silly interest.
- Kurt: Think about it, DC.
- Blaine: I can’t think of it.
- Kurt: Dapper Continuously.
(Washington D.C. Klaine Skit - video)
4. «HRM -Hermione Danger?»
- Kurt: Blaine, you are not gonna believe who just text me and asked me to come to her house after the show and teach her the Single Ladies dance. I will give you a hint. Her initials are H R M.
- Blaine: Uh, I don’t know… Herman… I, I don’t-?
- Kurt: Her Royal Majesty, Queen Elizabeth The Sequel!
- Blaine: Does this mean you’re… are you taking me to Buckingham?
- Kurt: Blaine! Watch your mouth, there are children in the audience!
- Blaine: Okay.
(Klaine Skit, Buckingham - Sunday 26th June 2011 - video)
5. «The poem.»
Blaine Warbler Anderson, I have never loved another
except for last year when I was in love with my stepbrother
I admire you almost as much as I admire the late Alexander Mcqueen
You squint when you sing
How I missed our impromptu performances in the Dalton Academy halls, the rooms, the bleachers, where the hell were all the teachers?
We’ve seen everything eye to eye, all the pain, all the hurt
at least we did till my last growth spurt.
We’ve shared so many intimate moments, memories that shine and glitter
Just the two of us, Facebook, MySpace, Tumblr and Twitter
Since we’ve met it’s been absolute heaven
For your Emmy consideration, 2011
But through all the glory, the scary and the hype,
I swear to god I’m going to punch the next person that calls me a stereotype
I’m so thankful to have found a partner as talented as me, and forever we shall be unless the writers change things in Season 3
Ladies and Gentlemen, Chris Colfer trolling Darren on stage.
But at least…